Friday, July 1, 2011
Formaldehyde-Free
A while back, I attended the Miami beauty show in Miami Beach, Fl. I was extremely delighted with all the new products and hair cutting techniques I learned about. But the one that really caught my eye was Natura Organic Formaldehyde-Free Hair Treatment System. This particular product caught my eye because in my salon we do keratin treatments more than anything, but by the end of the day all of my hair stylist have burning noses, nausea, and difficulty breathing due to the outrageous amounts of formaldehyde in the keratin we use. So, I decided to change to the Natura Organic Formaldehyde-Free Hair Treatment System. And that was It, no more complains from my employees. And since then I’ve been using this product, and that about two years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good post. I just read your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Keep update with your blogs..
ReplyDeletemakeup services in vijayawada
makeup services in Rajahmundry
makeup services in kakinada
makeup services in warangal